Monday, May 18, 2009

Dear Jordan Catalano,

[photo by timewaster]


This post is a part of People Who Should Date Us Mondays.



Dear Jordan Catalano,


You are super hott. The way you lean is so mysterious and intriguing. I always wanted to know more. I was so jealous of Angela Chase when I watched "My So Called Life."

So maybe your band "Frozen Embryos" wasn't the best. Maybe your flannels looking back, were a bit disastrous. And maybe you didn't know how to read. But I would make out with you in the boiler room any day.

"You are so beautiful, it hurts to look at you.*"


I dedicate fifth grade to you,
Kat


*Actual line from the first ep - respect it people.

2 comments:

Movie Maven said...

Never dis the flannels. In their day, they were everything. EVERYTHING.

Alex said...

YES.

 

  SUBMIT YOUR LETTERS!    



 

FRIENDS!