Monday, May 18, 2009

Dear Trent from Daria

[photo courtesy cec i]

This post is a part of People Who Should Date Us Mondays. Sad, right?

Dear Trent from Daria,

I know you're a cartoon. That's very obvious, based on the proportion of your head to your neck, which is semi-terrifying. But you're a cool rocker dude, and Daria's best friend's brother, and who among us hasn't had a crush on a best friend's cool brother? Plus, you play guitar, which is hot. I think we can make this relationship work if I just take enough LSD.

Animatedly,
Anna

3 comments:

John Das Binky said...

Mystik Spiral rocked my world.

robokat said...

he was so hott - i totally support this fictional and impossible relationship!

Lauren said...

I had SUCH a crush on him too!

 

  SUBMIT YOUR LETTERS!    



 

FRIENDS!