Monday, May 11, 2009

Dear Lady Gaga,



This post is part of the ever-so-eloquently named People Who Should Date Us Mondays.


Dear Lady Gaga,

So I have to be honest with you. I'm not gay.....per se. I'd say at best, I'm gay-ish but very open minded. And I need to confess something - I love you. Your music is bizarre but oh so catchy. Your outfits - to die for. And that bow made of hair...literally killed me. You are my fave. And I figure if I'm gonna go gay - I may as well go for the gold. So I'm ready to tell the world and make it official in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, Vermont and most recently Iowa (The Hawkeye State!). I'm thinking a very traditional pant-less ceremony, as I respect your religion and the gods of fabulousness.

Thank you for everything (especially those legs).

Beautiful and Dirty Rich,
Kat

0 comments:

 

  SUBMIT YOUR LETTERS!    



 

FRIENDS!