Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dear Aunt Carol and Uncle Peter's Swanky Apartment That I Am Housesitting,

[photo courtesy DerrickT]

Dear Aunt Carol and Uncle Peter's Swanky Apartment That I Am Housesitting,

I'm going to be frank here: I think I might be in love with you. Your windows alone leave me breathless. Your double oven makes me tremble with delight. I want to walk around barefoot on your gleaming hardwood floors all night long. And the jacuzzi tub? Let's just say that pilgrims to Mecca, or the Wailing Wall, or any number of religious sites could not have had a more spiritually fulfilling experience than I did in the blast of your jets. All I want to do is sit on your white leather couch, sipping wine and watching Eastbound and Down on HBO On Demand.

See you tonight,
Anna

6 comments:

gina clover said...

house sitting in nice places and eastbound and down are a perfect union. i could write love letters to these things all day.

Laurie Stark said...

So jeal it's unreal.

Movie Maven said...

I'm sending the private jet they keep on their roof to come pick you guys up.

Lauren said...

can it make a quick stop in Brooklyn?

Movie Maven said...

G > 7 > 6 > 96th St girl!

robokat said...

remember when we had that mean lady's amazing loft for ONE EXTRA MAGICAL NIGHT? i am hoping for that and much much more.

ARCHIVE!

 

  SUBMIT YOUR LETTERS!    



 

FRIENDS!