Friday, April 3, 2009

Dear Bedazzle Nail Decals I Got for Free,


[photo courtesy Pink Rocker]

Dear Bedazzle Nail Decals I Got for Free,

I would never have purchased you except possibly as a joke. Your designs of roses, fans, Chinese lanterns, and tiny, slightly-racist Chinese ladies are mostly just confusing to me.

But.

Once I put you on my nails, I started to like you. Maybe a bit too much. I'm glad we're taking it slow and I only put you on five out of my ten nails. Keep up the good work. Next time...let's go all the way.

Xie xie,
Anna

3 comments:

Laurie Stark said...

You are not wearing little Chinese ladies on your fingers.

AMAZING.

Pic4pic?

Movie Maven said...

I started with just the roses...but my roommate's boyfriend ("He's not my boyfriend!") has a Chinese lady on his big toe.

iPhone pics proved too blurry...once I have racism nails, I will take some good photos.

robokat said...

NAIL PARTY!

ARCHIVE!

 

  SUBMIT YOUR LETTERS!    



 

FRIENDS!