Monday, April 6, 2009

Dear Taye Diggs (who should date me),

[photo courtesy dedebee]


Dear Taye Diggs (who should date me):

Umm, for real Taye, you should date me. I have, for years, told anyone who'd listen that we belong together; it's time to come clean with you. The stars have it written that we should be together. I am cute and I'm goin places. You are cute and you've already gone places. I've misplaced my groove man, show me how to get it back.

I realize that you are married to a woman and that I am a man. So? This is 2009. Also, if you don't feel like dating I'd still be down for some animalistic, sweaty action.

Can't wait,
J

1 comments:

Laurie Stark said...

OMG I'm so with you on this.

And I think we all know the lady is a beard. Let's be real here. I think you have a chance.

ARCHIVE!

 

  SUBMIT YOUR LETTERS!    



 

FRIENDS!