Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dear Vintage Warehouse One Block From My Apartment,


[photo courtesy technology & the work bathroom]

Dear Vintage Warehouse One Block From My Apartment,

Every week, I tell myself I'm never going back to you. You're just too tempting, and if I go inside, it's almost certain I'll buy something I don't really need. "But where else will you find a sequined jumpsuit?" I'll ask myself. "How can you survive without a square dance dress?" And when almost everything is $10, you make it so easy to go crazy.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming you. I'm just saying our relationship has become a little less like a friendship and a little more like an addiction. I would say we should take a break, but let's be honest. I can never get enough of you.

At least you're not heroin,
Anna

note: this is a picture of me, so there's really no reason to black-bar the eyes...I just find it amusing.

2 comments:

John Das Binky said...

Bestest dress ever.

Laurie Stark said...

I'm obsessed. With you, the dress, the paper towel dispenser...

I've said too much.

ARCHIVE!

 

  SUBMIT YOUR LETTERS!    



 

FRIENDS!