Monday, April 13, 2009
Dear Jonathan Taylor Thomas,
I don't really think you should date me now but when I was in middle school I would have given my right kidney to have one hour with you at Chuckie Cheese or the Mall Food Court. As a blossoming twelve-year old I watched Home Improvement daily just to glimpse your brown, middle-parted, flowy hair. I even had a Tiger Beat poster of you on my ceiling (creepy, I know).
I was in love.
And then Brooke (the 7th grade bully) told me you were gay. I died a little that day.
So Jonathan, or JTT as I called you back then. If I could go back in time 10 + years I would tell you that you should date me. Because besides being captain of the volleyball team, and wearing umbro shorts almost everyday, I was your girl.
Posted by Lauren at 11:14 AM
- ► 2010 (14)
- Dear Triceratops,
- Dear Barbeque Place Near My House,
- Dear Vintage Warehouse One Block From My Apartment...
- Dear Mossimo Supply Company Cheetah Print Flats,
- Dear Stoli,
- Dear Josh Lyman,
- Dear Peter DeWolf,
- Dear Maternity Clothing Boutique Next to My Apartm...
- Dear Capri Sun & Bandit Wine,
- Dear Susan G. Komen Foundation,
- Dear 15 Pounds,
- Dear Scallops,
- Dear Shoes I Bought on a Whim Cause They Were 1/2 ...
- Dear Gritz to Glitz Podcast,
- Dear Snickers,
- Dear Haley Joel Osment,
- Dear Simone,
- Dear Brooklyn Flea,
- Dear Letters to Things,
- Dear Capri Sun,
- Dear My Life,
- Dear Weekend,
- Dear Scotch,
- Dear Plantronics CS55 Headset with Optional HL10 L...
- Dear Guy Who Works Two Cubes Down From Me,
- Dear Cute Dudes Who Are Shorter Than Me,
- Dear Jonathan Taylor Thomas,
- Dear Rupert Brooke,
- Dear Google Maps,
- Dear Facebook and Myspace,
- Dear Staff Meeting,
- Dear Couscous,
- Dear Passion Cove Softcore Porn Series,
- Dear Aunt Carol and Uncle Peter's Swanky Apartment...
- Dear Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap from the Moonrock D...
- Dear Subway Car that Smelled like Urine,
- Dear New York Times,
- Dear Gossip Girl,
- Dear Cooper Black,
- Dear Danny McBride,
- Dear Hugh Laurie,
- Dear Taye Diggs (who should date me),
- Dear Greg Sestero (aka "Mark" from The Room)
- Dear Bobby Moynihan,
- Letters to People Who Should Date Us Monday
- Dear Sunday Night,
- Dear Pasta,
- Dear Tommy Wiseau's The Room,
- Dear Food,
- Dear Bedazzle Nail Decals I Got for Free,
- Dear American Apparel,
- Dear Jetblue,
- Dear Paycheck,
- Dear Japanese Tourists,
- Dear MTA,
- Dear Power G,
- Dear Whore Who Threw Away My Peanut Butter,
- Dear Ford Focus In Which I Slept Last Night,
- Dear April Fool's Day,
- ▼ April (59)