Monday, April 27, 2009

Dear Peter DeWolf,

[photo courtesy Tambako the Jaguar]

This post is part of the ever-so-eloquently named People Who Should Date Us Mondays.

Dear Peter DeWolf,

You're a great writer. That's the first thing. And your posts are alternately hilarious, touching, and sexy - my three favorite things for writing to be. Also, you are tall, which means I can keep wearing my 3" heels without feeling like a giant, and you are Canadian, which means dual citizenship for everyone if we get married.

Just think about it.
Anna

10 comments:

Laurie Stark said...

Wait, will I get dual citizenship, too? Because then I fully support this. Hell, I support it anyway.

brandyismagic said...

Laurie, I'll marry you. Then you can get dual citizenship and I will have a justifiable reason to care as much as I do about American politics. Win-win! Plus I make great waffles.

Laurie Stark said...

Honestly, you had me at waffles.

Movie Maven said...

I love that she had you at the last word of her comment. Granted, it is one of the most beautiful words in English or any other language, but still.

robokat said...

this is my favorite comment series since the ponytail spiral on MitC of 2007.

Anonymous said...

Is it wrong that I think your list of reasons for wanting to date me should be much, much longer?

Probably.

Is it surprising?

Yeeaaah, no.

Movie Maven said...

I could go to literally any month in the archives of Peter's blog and find a reason to date him. Look, I'll do it now:

December 2007

You: Peter, if you were a song, what song would it be?

Me: I would absolutely be Patrick Swayze’s “She’s Like The Wind.”
Try it. It will work.

Anonymous said...

It's an outrage that song doesn't get more love.

Movie Maven said...

One time, a guy I know was in a reading with Patrick Swayze in LA, and they went out to karaoke afterward, and Patrick Swayze sang..."She's Like the Wind."

AMAZING.

robokat said...

this is like an online dating service now! i am so posting next monday. it's like throwing a penny in a wishing well....you just have to believe!

ARCHIVE!

 

  SUBMIT YOUR LETTERS!    



 

FRIENDS!