Monday, April 6, 2009

Dear Bobby Moynihan,


[photo courtesy djgnat]

Dear Bobby Moynihan,

No one loves that Mark Payne character like I do. NO ONE. I can't explain why I love it so, but I suspect it has something to do with the fact that you are my future boyfriend. You are adorable, and funny, and have lovely, lovely hair. I'm hilarious, have an awesome rack, and make a mean cupcake. WIN-WIN FOR EVERYONE.

And Bobby! We have SIX Facebook friends! Six! We're practically on the same bowling team, dude.

Call me,
Anna

2 comments:

robokat said...

sharing more than 5 fb friends is the equivalent of getting to first base. when you get to 50, call me and i will plan the baby shower.

robokat said...

also, i was in AWE of your rack on saturday night. please stop making me jealous slash in love with you...or i will have to write a letter and everyone will feel alienated.

ARCHIVE!

 

  SUBMIT YOUR LETTERS!    



 

FRIENDS!