Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dear Shoes I Bought on a Whim Cause They Were 1/2 Price,

[photo by magic!]


Dear Shoes that I bought on a whim cause they were 1/2 price,

I knew I liked you right off the bat, but I wasn't positive about your color. I really wanted you in grey, but they didn't have them in my size. Well I take it all back. I love you. You are comfortable and fashionable with the perfect heel size for a day at work. And the best part - everyone else loves you too! Including the MTA worker that stopped me on the train, just to say "hey lady...nice shoes."

Well done shoes. Well done.

Your friend in fashion,
Kat

3 comments:

Laurie Stark said...

This entire post I thought it was Anna writing. TWIST ENDING.

Movie Maven said...

TRICKERY!

Kat and I do have matching shoes (in different colors). Not these ones, though.

Skebba said...

Hey, sexeh shoes!
I'm amazed a MAN stopped you to compliment your shoes. Especially with a phrase like, "Hey Lady".

ARCHIVE!

 

  SUBMIT YOUR LETTERS!    



 

FRIENDS!